When you visit our site, information relating to the navigation of your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) on our site may be stored in “Cookies” files in your browser and therefore on your connection device.
We may purchase advertising space in order to promote our activities on third party sites/applications, by means of advertising content (text, graphics, animations, videos, etc.) distributed by these sites/applications. Only the sender of a cookie is able to read or modify the information contained in it.
We use various cookies on the site to improve the interactivity of the site to meet your expectations and improve our services.
What is a "cookie"?
A “cookie” is a file of limited size, usually consisting of letters and numbers, that is placed on our terminal.
There are several categories of cookies including 3 main types:
Internal cookies necessary to operate the website
These cookies allow the site to operate at its best, e.g. saving your choices, remembering your preferences, etc. You can object to the deposit of these cookies or delete them by using your browser settings, however your user experience may be affected.
Cookies for audience measurement
In order to tailor the site to the requests of visitors, Graines d’Espoir measures the number of visits, the number of pages viewed as well as the activity of visitors on the site and their frequency of return. Our aim is to draw up statistics in order to adapt the website to visitors’ expectations.
Third party cookies to improve the interactivity of the site
The Graines d’Espoir website may rely on certain services offered by third party sites. These include sharing buttons (Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
These functionalities use third-party cookies which will be directly deposited by the third-party sites on your terminal.
The cookie banner
Cookie retention time
The retention period of a cookie deposited on your browser is 13 months from the date of deposit. At the end of the 13 months, the cookie is erased and the cookie banner will be presented to you again for new acceptance or rejection of cookies. You will accept again by continuing your navigation or refuse the cookie by setting your browser.
Cookies issued by Graines d’Espoir on the Graines d’Espoir website
When you visit our site, depending on your browser preferences and settings, we may place “technical” cookies on your terminal in order to recognize your browser for the duration of the validity of the cookie.
These cookies will allow us to :
- Establish statistics and volumes of traffic and use of the various elements making up our site (sections and content visited, pathways) in order to improve it;
- Adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our site ;
- Memorize information relating to a form that you have filled out on our site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our site (service and shopping cart);
- Allow you to access restricted and personal areas of our site, such as your account, by means of identifiers;
- Implement security measures, for example, when you are asked to log back in to a content or service after a certain period of time.
Graines d’Espoir Cookies deposited on third party sites
When you access a site/application containing Graines d’Espoir content, this content will contain a cookie that may or may not be saved in your terminal during the validity period of the cookie concerned, depending on your browser settings.
These cookies will enable us to :
- Control the number of displays and activations of advertising content that we broadcast on third party sites/applications;
- Identify the content and sites visited as well as the number of visitors who clicked on each piece of content;
- Calculate the fees owed to broadcasters and establish statistics;
- Adapt the presentation of the site to which one of our advertising content leads (e.g. to the language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) ;
Your choices regarding Cookies
You can manage your cookies from your browser settings The cookie settings will affect your browsing experience. You can change your choices at any time.
Acceptance of cookies is expressed by configuring the browser settings of the device. The settings can be changed at any time. If you have accepted the recording of cookies in your Terminal, the cookies embedded in the pages and content that you have consulted may be stored temporarily in a dedicated area of your Terminal. They can only be read there by their issuer.
Refusal of Cookies
If you refuse to accept the cookies we issue, or if you delete the cookies we have stored, certain features of the site may be disabled. You can change the settings at any time.Refusing cookies no longer makes it possible to trace your browsing and to adapt the content presented to your interests. The advertisements that you will receive will then not be personalized to your expectations.
If you share your device with others
The content addressed using the cookie technique refers to the terminal and not to the person for whom the cookie was issued. Consequently, these contents do not differ from one user to another on the same terminal.